Saturday, December 3, 2011

How to exttract UIF files

Last day i'm finishing download Adobe Flash CS3 but you know what??? I got UIF file. I'm so sick in a moment because this file can't be open with default windows installer (of course because this is not *.exe) then i think that this is an archive file, so i try using Winrar and also PowerIso. Guess what??? my file settled locked in a useless. My last way is asking to Mr. Google hahaha then i found an article that write about my case above.
Its called UIF2ISO, with this software then i can extract my files.
Simple step to use this software, just double click the execute file (uif2iso.exe) little blank screen (like command promt)will appear (wait for a secons) then open file dialogue will also appear, in this dialogue open UIF file that you want to extract and point where location will you save it. UIF2ISO working and if it finished you just press Enter. Check your saving directory and you will see your file with extension *.iso. Next step just use Winrar or PowerIso to extract it in to the folder.
Want to try this software (just click here) or want to download PowerIso / Winrar.

No comments:

Post a Comment